One of the strengths of the school is the wide range of extra-curricular activities on offer to our pupils. As you go round the school you will see examples of these, ranging from sporting activities to music and curriculum events.
The timetable for this half-term's enrichment activities is published below.
The Duke of Edinburgh Award has proved very popular since its re-introduction a couple of years ago.
All students have the opportunity to experience numerous curriculum visits as well as holidays. The programme varies from year to year, but an average diet may include:
- Chester Zoo visit (September 2022)
- Language visit to Europe
- Geography field trips (October 2022)
- Science museum in London
- Belgian battlefields
- Y7 Outdoor Activity residential (Conway November 2022)
- Careers visits to local colleges and universities
- Theatre trips (Blood Brothers Oct 2022)
- Y8 STEM day (October 2022)
- UK Parliament Week (November 2022)
Recent holidays have been:
- Skiing in Austria
- Adventure holiday in Spain
- Sports tour to France