Please find details below for the Invigilator positions.
If you wish to apply for this role please complete the below application form. Please note, CVs are not accepted. In addition, candidates are invited to submit a letter (no more than one side of A4, font size 12) outlining their experience and suitability for this particular post. Please email applications to email@example.com
Vacancy: Exam Invigilators
Required as soon as possible
£10.60 per hour Casual
We are looking to appoint Exam Invigilators to assist during mock examinations and the GCSE examination period.
Duties to for this post include:
· Assist with checking, preparation and set up of exam rooms, prior to arrival of pupils
· Check identity of candidates, complete attendance registers and distribute examination papers
· Supervise candidates in the examination room, minimise disruptions and distractions and maintain examination conditions throughout.
· Assist candidates as appropriate with additional supplies of paper and stationery.
· Monitor the efficient timing of the exam to required standards
· Collect, check in and maintain integrity of examination papers at the end of the exam.
If you require further information regarding the post or to arrange a school visit, please contact Mrs L Platt, Personnel Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting for these positions on a rolling basis so the advert will remain open until all positions have been filled.
Previous experience is desirable although not necessary as full training will be given to successful candidates.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you are strongly encouraged to get your application form submitted at the earliest opportunity, as we reserve the right to close our adverts earlier than advertised where sufficient applications have been received.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant must have enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references. The School is an equal opportunities employer.